100% sikker betaling
Betal i norske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
1. Shop, Hop & Top-pakken 96 timerpå Shop, Hop & Top-pakken 96 timer, tir, 14 apr 2020 - fre, 1 mai 2020
Fra kr 1,844
2. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 timerpå Sightseeing 2 dager (All Loops Tour), tor, 9 apr 2020 - tir, 14 apr 2020
Fra kr 499
3. Central Park filmopptaksstederpå Central Park filmopptakssteder, fre, 10 apr 2020 - lør, 2 jan 2021
Fra kr 360
4. Spirit New York Lunsj cruisepå Spirit New York Lunsj cruise, lør, 11 apr 2020 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Fra kr 1,021
5. Brooklyn Bridge & DUMBO-turpå Brooklyn Bridge & DUMBO-tur, lør, 11 apr 2020 - man, 28 des 2020
Fra kr 406
6. Da Harry møtte Seinfeld-turenpå Da Harry møtte Seinfeld-turen, lør, 11 apr 2020 - lør, 26 des 2020
Fra kr 557
7. Central Park Sykkelutleiepå , ons, 8 apr 2020 - tir, 7 jul 2020
Fra kr 288
8. Brooklyn Bridge sykkelutleiepå , ons, 8 apr 2020 - tir, 7 jul 2020
Fra kr 289
9. Manhattan heldagpå Manhattan heldag, tir, 14 apr 2020 - fre, 1 mai 2020
Fra kr 1,496
10. Hop-On Hop-off 72 timepå Sightseeing 3 dager (All Loops Tour), tir, 14 apr 2020 - fre, 1 mai 2020
Fra kr 609
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Dette er helt nytt produkt som kan bestilles nå. Mer informasjon er på vei, så kom tilbake snart!
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.