100% sikker betaling
Betal i Norske kroner
Over 3,5 millioner solgte billetter
Hvorfor bestille hos oss?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the linepå Top of the Rock Observation Deck, ons, 22 jan 2020 - ons, 20 jan 2021
Fra kr 333
2. Empire State Buildingpå Empire State Building, ons, 22 jan 2020 - tor, 31 des 2020
Fra kr 399
3. Harlem Gospeltur - Søndagpå , søn, 26 jan 2020 - søn, 17 jan 2021
Fra kr 540
4. Woodbury Outlet Shoppingpå Woodbury Outlet, ons, 22 jan 2020 - ons, 20 jan 2021
Fra kr 231
5. Frihetsgudinnen med Ellis Islandpå , ons, 22 jan 2020 - søn, 31 mai 2020
Fra kr 223
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, ons, 22 jan 2020 - man, 20 jul 2020
Fra kr 319
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Towerpå One World Observatory, lør, 25 jan 2020 - tor, 31 des 2020
Fra kr 362
8. Sex and the City Hotspotspå Sex and the City Hotspots, tor, 23 jan 2020 - tor, 31 des 2020
Fra kr 548
9. All Loops Tour og Frihetsgudinnenpå All Loops Tour og Frihetsgudinnen, ons, 22 jan 2020 - tir, 31 mar 2020
Fra kr 959
10. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkpå FreeStyle Pass New York, ons, 22 jan 2020 - søn, 5 apr 2020
Fra kr 1,164
Rockefeller Center Tour
Dette er helt nytt produkt som kan bestilles nå. Mer informasjon er på vei, så kom tilbake snart!
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a tour led by an expert historian guide. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture. You also see the stunning Swarovski chandelier and the most photographed statue in New York City!
- Visit the Rockefeller Center
- Join this tour led by an expert historian guide
- See the stunning Swarovski chandelier
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Hear about the history of the Center
Hva kan jeg forvente?
As shimmering as the sequin dresses of the Roaring Twenties, the Swarovski chandelier hangs in the Rockefeller Center, and might be the first thing you see, when you arrive for your tour. It truly shines on the guests of the Center.
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning gardens.
Hvordan fungerer det?
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the box office inside the Rockefeller Center.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
What’s not included?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Varighet: 1 timer 15 minutter
Hva er inkludert i prisen?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Trenger du hjelp? Lene svarer gjerne på spørsmålene dine